Dhrakk's #Squaduary update post #1. Decent progress has been made this week, which includes applying a base coat to each model. These will definitely look better once washes / layer paints are applied (they look really flat to me right now)
- Caliban Green: Armor, and shoulder pads.
- Mournfang Brown: Clothes, and some of the hair
- Dryad Bark: Belts, satchels, pistol holsters, bandoleers
- Balthasar Gold: Bolter ornaments, and the skulls on the wrists of the gloves, aquillas on the chest
- Bugman's Glow: Faces / skin
- Rakarth Flesh: Naaman's cloak
- Mephiston Red: Sides of bolters / bolt pistols. Chainswords too.
- Leadbelcher: Everthing that's supposed to (or looks like) be metal. This includes bolters, vents on the backs, tubing around the neck, etc.
Also, consider this a teaser to a planned tutorial on how to transfer Citadel paints to droppers (as seen in the picture.)