Labels

Painting Guides by Codex

Monday, May 1, 2017

Improve your painting game with Mengel Miniatures - Battle Brothers #3


"The Master said, (the good man) does not grieve that other people do not recognize his merits. His only anxiety is lest he should fail to recognize theirs." - Confucius from The Analects

Mengel Miniatures

Our community has a lot of enthusiasts that make this hobby better for all of us. These gamers and painters help us with forging the narrative, converting our armies and painting them.

I will keep a running list and summary of these allies in a button page link to the right on the site. Thank you for all that you do.

Today, I want to recognize Mengel Miniatures, a great site for reviews of Games Workshop background as well as amazing painting tutorials and miniature showcases.




I am not at the point with my painting that I can come up with a scheme for everything without looking at a scheme that already exists. I use a lot of painting tutorials as a starting point for my painting. I almost always deviate, but they make a great starting point.

Some painting guides are more basic than I like to paint, while others are much more advanced. Mengel miniatures' guides provide a great challenge and impressive results.

Here are some of my favorite guides:

Mengel Miniatures also created an unofficial Tomb Kings supplement for Age of Sigmar with it's own Battletome release. Here is the link: The Endless Deserts.

This site is definitely worth checking out and adding to your reading log. 

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment