Labels

Painting Guides by Codex

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Improve Your Hobby with the Citadel Mold Line Remover

Improve Your Hobby with the Citadel Mold Line Remover

Review and Tutorial

Link to product

This product is excellent, and I just started using one a few weeks ago. Prior to this I only really used a file to work my miniatures.

Below are some steps that I use in combination with a file to take care of mold lines and spaces between pieces. I will use photo box soon for images. Bear with me for now.

This is simple and to the point. Please let me know if you have any questions.
This is a part of a Harlequin that I am currently working on from Death Masque.
Notice the shoulder pads and how there is a space between the front and back.
I have already taken care of the mold lines on the model by scraping them away at an angle.

The first step is where I scrape the area at an angle where the pieces do not meet.
This will mostly fill in the hole.

I then file away the area lightly to further fill in the hole.

At this point The space is clearly filled in and ready to have some glue placed over it.
I could also just prime the model at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment