Labels

Painting Guides by Codex

Saturday, November 26, 2016

+++ Battle Brothers - winters SEO +++


This is the first of my 'Battle Brothers' articles. Battle Brothers are allies of the hobby and help make this wargaming hobby better with the time they give to us.

I watch a lot of battle reports. They range in how engaging they are, and vary in presentation style. In these past few years, there has been one YouTube channel that has the characteristics that I find most desirable.

Winters SEO channel has a lot going for it. There are consistent battle reports - about one a week. Winters also has tactics articles and some guides about terrain. The best part about his channel is the story line that he weaves into his battle reports. I enjoy following the trials of the 13th, the Penitent Forge, and occasionally the Dark Eldar.

Check out his channel, you will not be disappointed. I have linked a video below of his latest battle report, it was enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment