Labels

Painting Guides by Codex

Saturday, November 12, 2016

+++ 40k Khorne Daemonkin HQ Bloodthirster Painting Guide +++


+++ OVERVIEW +++
A painting guide for the Khorne Daemonkin and Chaos Daemon new Bloodthirster. Check out my Khorne Daemonkin painting guides page organized FOC. For any painting guides that I post, I will post pictures of the results of the guide if I have used it.

This model was created with a fantastic painting guide by Duncan at Warhammer TV. It took me about 10 hours to complete, which I find acceptable for a larger centerpiece model. I am very happy with how this turned out, which I expect out of Duncan's tutorials. They are great for beginners.












+++ PAINTING GUIDE LINK +++




This guide worked extremely well to produce a tabletop quality centerpiece model at an appropriate amount of time.

+++ RESULTS +++

Follow the directions and add the whip or any other weapon crossing the model at the end of the painting process.

The fire adds so much to the model and adds a lot of contrast with the muted reds and blacks.

The wings and skin were surprisingly easy.

I magnetized five Bloodletters to the base to work as wound markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment